7/03/2007

feeling...wear

What's the meaning of life?

Feel this "THING" in my chest is perfection
makes me happy and capable of many actions

I never had think what the others talked about me or my friends...and if necessary i don't care because i know that i can trust them...

i know that it's a possible of be hurt...but i don't fear the hurt...

I want to see them with hapiness and in a good way, i don't care how, if they are well, what matters? nothing...

In many experiences in my life...this is the first that i was hit in the chest...

I'm not worried with that but i will still wake because if can be a chance we shall catch and use

I know that nobody is equal but one person can be different of all others in another ways and that will never change because I don't want and I can't...




No comments: