1/16/2008

Darling...I don't know why...but I know that you are the one
darling...the only thing I know is that I love you now...and I don't want that nothing change

darling...you are my darling...my sweet darling

I don't why? I don't know why? I don't know why?

My dear, My darling...oh my god...I am in love by the same girl almost over one year...but she doesn't feel the same

darling...why is life so unfair? why can we be together?

why...why...why...I don't want to quit, but maybe is time to move on...
maybe is time to move on

I know i love you babe...and i miss you so much

thinking if someone already take your hand...oh my god I can't forget you...because you belong to my heart


darling...I love you so much...that I can't express in words my feelings to you

but what I feel...You know who I am

and I love you by your mistakes and good decisions

you are the first "love"...and i have hope...my darling


No comments: